Open Networking Foundation (ONF) members have an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of networking by promoting the development and accelerating the adoption of open SDN. With over 150 members, including several in the Global 500, ONF member companies come from an exciting cross-section of industry, including enterprise IT, cloud and telecom service providers, network equipment vendors, and silicon providers.
ONF membership provides a variety of benefits including
- Hands-on opportunity to drive the formation of SDN through interactive working groups
- Collaboration with the world’s leading experts on SDN and the OpenFlow® Standard
- Early access to emerging standards, frameworks, and use cases
- Royalty-free access to the OpenFlow® protocol and associated standards, logos, trademarks, and intellectual property
- Market visibility for your company through ONF sponsored activities
ONF is funded solely through membership dues. Any individual or entity that shares the goals of the ONF may join. Annual dues are $30,000.
As of January 1, 2014, we have a membership category for startup companies. Start-up dues are $1000 per year for the first two years following incorporation, $5000 for years 3-4 following incorporation, and on the 5th year regular dues of $30,000 apply.
If you would like to become a member, please submit the form below. The process is very fast. Once a company is a member of ONF, all employees of that company immediately receive all membership privileges.
ONF also welcomes a select group of academic thought leaders to participate free of charge.
To learn more, please visit our Research Associates page.